CALENDAR OF EVENTS
All Events are constantly changing due to Covid-19 virus......
CURRENT EVENT IS OUR 8TH ANNUAL GOLF SCRAMBLE AT FAIRWAY GOLF COURSE, IN WHEATLY KY ON jUNE 25, 2022......SEE LINK ON HOME PAGE
CARROLLTON'S MR. LEG 2020 CONTEST
You could become Carrollton's Mr. Legs 2020!
Pictures of legs will be on the Friends of Butler Facebook Page, in The News-Democrat, and online at FriendsofButler.com. The winner will receive the title of Carrollton's Mr. Leg's 2020, a dinner for 2 and a cabin stay at General Butler State Resort Park, including an engraved Bronzed Trophy with Carrollton's Mr. Legs 2020
$100 Entry Fee for Contestants......Deadline for entry photos, no later than September 11, 2020
$5 Donation to Cast Your Vote.....Example (If you give $15 to #9, that would give him 3 votes).
Money for Votes can be mailed to:
Friends of Butler.....PO Box 625, Carrollton, KY 41008
Dropped off to Hazel at Paul's Tire in Prestonville.
Pictures of contestants legs will be displayed in local businesses for public voting.
Names will not be on the pictures, but will be posted with pictures after the even is final.. Contest starts on September 15, and ends October 15, 2020. Winners announced online and in The News-Democrat.
For more information, call (502)525-4848.
MR. LEGS 2020
Sponsored by: Friends of Butler
RULES AND REGULATIONS
sponsors will be on all advertising at the start of the contest.
2. This contest is open to anyone (18) years of age or older.
3. Contest begins 9-15 and ends 10-15-2020.
4. Males only can enter. You can enter by emailing a picture of your legs to The News Democrat using email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay your $100 entry fee to Hazel at Paul's Tire Center, or you can mail it to: Friends of Butler,
PO Box 625, Carrollton, KY 41008. Deadline for entry fee is Friday 9-11-2020.
5. If you mail in your entry: First and last name, email address and phone number. All information is required for entry. Insert entry
into an envelope, affix postagre, and mail.
6. Entries will be posted at the following businesses where you may cast your vote: Paul's Tire Center, MiViejo Restaurant, McNeal's
Hardware, Campbellsburg Chiropractic, and Cooper's Restaurant. It will be posted in The News Democrat on 9-10-2020.
7. All entries become the property of Friends of Butler, and will neither be returned nor acknowledged.
8. Winner receives a cabin stay and dinner for 2 at General Butler State Resort Park. The winner will also receive a bronzed trophy
saying Mr. Legs 2020, plus bragging rights for the title of Carrollton's Mr. Legs 2020.
9. The prize package will be awarded to the person with the most votes for Carrollton's Mr. Legs 2020. Cast your $5 vote by mail or
drop off to Hazel at Paul's Tire Center.
10. This contest is sponsored by Friends of Butler (an organization to help General Butler State Resort Park).
11. For more information, phone Deborah: (502)525-4848.